Sunday, July 15, 2012

Starting Up Again

Hello All

I am back! I am so excited so start blogging again because the fact that I am committing to updating those I love about what is going on with me is because my life is settling down.

Allot has happened the past year and I always have lofty goals of added information in over time that I had not but I fail miserably:) so I am just going to start from the past little while.

2011...man, you never know what to expect do you? I have to give it to Heavenly Father, he keeps me on my toes. I have a plan and an ideal outcome to my plan and it never quite ends up that way...which is not a bad thing...it keeps life interesting and who does not love a little mystery:)

I finally got my dream car...a classic VW Beetle(1973) in February!! It is blue and black, but soon I will paint it all a aqua blue....I know some of you reading this are already rolling your eyes, but at lest I am not paining it bright orange or avocado green per suggestions. Anyway, I love it because it is so simple. There are no unnecessary parts or accessories, it is practical and not everyone's cup of tea but that is okay.

I am dating a new guy, Jesse, since the beginning of the year and he is the best thing that has happened to me.  I will dedicate my whole next post to him and everything going on with us.

I know this is short but I will consistantly write and update everyone regularly.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment