Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beach...Study...Study...Kayak...Study...Do you see the pattern?

Hello

Well, I am back. I would like to say that I have been so busy doing fun stuff that I have not had time to update my blog, Alas it is not so. I have had a great time, but much of my weekdays have been occupied with grad school. I have a couple of projects that take about 100 hours to complete between research and the 130 page paper…not kidding.

I did get to go with my friend Tiffany to the beach for a couple of days, near Tarpon Springs FL. It was beautiful outside it was nice to just relax at the beach with my friend. I read some and just kept my eyes closed. I do love everything about the beach but the sand.

Next weekend some friends and I are going on a kayaking trip. On the gulf of Mexico in the Everglades Region you can rent kayaks and then kayak in the Gulf of Mexico camping on little sandbar islands. It is amazing. I will put pictures up when I get back.

What else…mmm…I am almost done with this semester and then I will really feel like I am almost done with grad school. My classes end on November 14th and then I graduate in December. YAY!!! I am also studying for the GRE in case I want to go get my PhD. I am not sure about that but I am trying to keep my options open.

I hope all of you who read this leave me comments so I know how you are. If you have a blog let me know and I will log on and keep update with your lives.

More to come on school I am applying to and any new adventures that come my way.

Love
Bridgette

5 comments: