Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reading books.

Good Morning,

Well, I have wanted to read more books for pleasure. The past semesters I have just read my scriptures and my text books as that was all the time I could give without sacrificing the spending time with people in my life. I have a partial list of books I have read, am reading, and want to read on Shelfari.com which is on the right column of my blog. I have tried to read for 30 min or so a day, the most recent one that I finished yesterday was, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I loved it. It is a old sci-fi book but it blurred allot of lines; age, ethics, straight, etc... I felt myself asking myself what I thought about many situations in the book.

I thought I would attach this picture of Zakopane, Poland as I was fondly remembering my backpacking experiences and the many things I learned on my Europe expedition.

This is short, but needed to update:)

Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. very good update and I want to read a book not about babies...LOL

    ReplyDelete