Monday, January 25, 2010

To All

I have started my new semester and am trying to adjust my life so can be as successful in what I am doing as possible while not forgetting my priorities...work in progress. I have 2 midterm exams next week which is nice because then I know that I only have half of this semester left!!!

I have some things that I want to learn and am trying to decide on the most important instead of trying to do them all. See the list below.
  1. Pick up the guitar again. I can play but I want to be able to pick more music instead of all strumming.
  2. Paint in watercolor
  3. Ballroom dancing
  4. Flexibility
  5. Improve volleyball skills
  6. Increase vocabulary and make sure I actually know the definitions of the words I use already:)
  7. Memorize some information I have compiled about authors, countries, culture, science etc...
Also I want to make sure that I make time to read a book every week. I study my scriptures and study my text books a lot, but I want to try to make time for literature if I can. Any good books you guys would like to suggest I am open:)

My sister Sarah is pregnant, 3 month along I think. She and Jordan are going to do a great job. This is them to the left. I am so excited for them:)

Also my friends and I are starting to play volleyball again. It has been like 6 months I think since we did it regularly. We started last week and it was great to be with all my old friends again. I really know some of the best people. Well, love you guys.

Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. I read your post! And I agree. You do know the best people. But that's saying something about you... you're one of the best!

    ReplyDelete