Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lets try this again.

I am going to try this again. I look at this blog that I have not touched this blog since I got off the trail...what an experience that was. Going on the Appalachian Trail was the single most eye opening and growth experience of my life. I am now figuring out what the next step is in my life...which is kink of exciting.

I am in graduate school now and feel like studying is a full time job. I like the challenge and I love learning. I have met some great people and am learning allot about my self in each new experience. I am excited for the term to be over and have some fun during the break.

My dear friend Rachel Davis and I are planning on bicycling from St. Augustine to Savanna Georgia in 2 weeks which will be such a great time. We will leave on the 12th and get back on the 20th of this month. It will be great to be outside again, meeting a new challenge head on with a great friend. I will keep you posted.

Know my friends that having you in my life makes life sweeter than it could ever be without you. Thank you for all of your support in the crazy adventures or new paths I want to go down. I think that if there is something that I want to do, that it might be hard but I will still try to make it happen and your support has encouraged me in times of doubt.

Until next time,
Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment