Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Going Camping

I am going to try to update this on Monday's from now on...I know today is Tuesday though. I have been able to do a lot of cycling this past break which has given me a lot of time to think, to slow down and just think. It has been an experience, definitely a pivotal time for me.

I am able to do one more trip this break with friends this coming Friday and Saturday. We are going hiking and camping. It is chilly outside but some of the best memories I have with people that I love have been in some sort of outdoors activity. Do not get me wrong, I have many memories while doing a variety of other things not in the outdoors that are equally as vivid, it is just that there is no time I can remember spending at the beach, biking, hiking, reading, etc...that I do not remember fondly.

I am excited to be with friends and will post pictures when we get back.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment