Monday, April 20, 2009

Off To The Mountains Tomorrow


Hello My Dears


Well I am off to the mountains tomorrow. I took what is called a zero day today, where stay in town and physically recoup. It was great but I was a little bored and itchy to get back on the trail...my body did need it though.


I am loving being out here. I have learned more about myself in the past 13 days than I have in a long time. I learned that I am stronger than I thought I was and that if I dig deep I can accomplish what I set out to do no matter how hard. I have gained a greater testimony of God The Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I walk past gnarled Beech tress with their trunks pouring over a near by boulder on the trail or hear a partridge in the distance or have a ray of sunshine "pour over me like butterscotch and stick to all my senses" and I think what an amazing world was given us. I have had too many prayers answered to deny the reality of a living God.


Thank you for your support. I love you and will keep you posted.


Love

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment