Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Night Before...

I am so excited! I can hardly believe I am beginning this journey tomorrow. I am sitting here finishing up all of my last minute packing and spending the last night with three girls that I love dearly. We left at 4 P.M. and arrived in Atlanta at 1 A.M….I love road trips!! The nine hour drive was such a good time!

As I contemplate the goals I have for this adventure, I think of the great opportunities I have before me to grow, to meet new people and to continue to learn to laugh at life. There are some things that may be hard or unorthodox but they are still the best things to do…This is one for me.

I am not one to be na├»ve, I have been practicing karate kicks for the weirdo’s and I have my bear spray at hand. NO PROBLEM!

4 comments:

  1. hey!!!!! miss you tons and I will be updating your blog this weekend. I just have been so tired every night I get home from Mon. and Tus. that I just have been crashing.
    xoxox
    be safe and experience it all!

    your sister, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgette I am so envious right now. I don't know if you know me but I am friends with Jordan and met your sister through him. I think this is going to be an amazing adventure for you. I love nature and photography so I am very jealous. I can't wait to read about everything. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! I wish I could do something like that! Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete